Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chibi Ninja Pattern!


Hey y'all!
    I felt sad that I started to take away some patterns because I was going to post it in my Etsy shop, but this pattern is free. That's right. I said FREE!! It is called  Chibi Ninja!!
Materials....
Any color yarn.( I used Red Heart Super Saver in Rose)
White yarn. ( I used Red Heart Super Saver in white.)
Size 15mm plastic safety eyes.
Yarn needle.
Stuffing.
Here is the pattern:
Body:
Ch 2
Rnd 1: 6 sc in the second ch away from the hook
Rnd 2: two sc in every st.
Rnd 3: sc 1, 2 sc in the next st.
Rnd 4: sc2,2sc in the next st
Rnd 5: sc3,2 sc in the next st
Rnd 6: sc4, 2 sc in the next st.
Rnd 7-16: sc in every st
Rnd 17: sc4, dec
Rnd 18: sc3, dec
Rnd 19: sc2, dec
Rnd 20: sc1, dec
Rnd 21: dec around
BO
Mask:
With white yarn, ch15
Row 1: sc in the 2nd ch away from the hook
Row 2-4: sc in every st
Bo
Finishing
Sew mask onto body. Insert size 15mm safety eyes. Weave in loose ends. ENJOY!!! :D
Here is what he should look like:




Happy Crocheting /Knitting!
If you have any questions, please email me at mochiflip@gmail.com!


This pattern is an original pattern by Anna S. from Spool of Sunshine(June 2013). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it, or sell items made from this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment