Sunday, October 27, 2013

DIY Flower Painted Nails

I had nothing else to do...lol. So I painted a flower on my nail, and I thought that it would make a great post on the blog!:) it is super simple. I love the color combination of grey and pink together. 

Materials
  • Silver Nail Polish
  • Top coat nail polish
  • Base coat nail polish
  • Pink Nail Polish
  • Light Pink Nail Polish
~Step 1~ Apply the basecoat nail polish.
~Step 2~ Apply the 2 layers of silver nail polish with the topcoat nail polish in between each layer( Let dry)
~Step 3~ Carefully paint a flower shape on the nail and let it dry.
~Step 4~ Apply the topcoat nail polish.
~Step 5~ Carefully paint a tiny dot in the center of the pink flower with the the light pink nail polish let it dry.
~Step 6~ Apply the topcoat nail polish and let it dry.

And voila! You are done! I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day of crocheting and crafting!:) 

❤️Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment