Saturday, March 22, 2014

Snow Nails!


Very often, my family and I watch a movie, and we call that night Movie Night. Several days ago, we watched Frozen. This was my 2nd time watching it, and I loved as much as I did the first time I watched it. :)

Several days later, I was browsing through one of my friend Jessica's blog, and saw THIS POST, and her nails reminded me of snow(like from Frozen! :)). I loved her nails, and I went to Target with my mom and bought Essie's nail polish in Peak of Chic.

I gave myself a French Manicure by dipping the end of a paintbrush in white nail polish and carefully drawing lines over my nails with it.

Once the nail polish dried, I topped it off by brushing some sparkles! :) I just put a little bit of the Peak of Chic nail polish. I didn't put as much as Jessica did. 

Well, here's the finished product:


So sorry you can't see the snow effects very well...:'(

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Happy crocheting! 

~Anna~

2 comments: