Sunday, October 25, 2015

Remake: Tunisian Crochet Headband


I was looking through all of my patterns that I posted on this blog, and I really wanted to remake my Tunisian Crochet Headband which I posted a very long time ago.

Since I lost the original headband that I made, I crocheted a new one.

For my previous headband, I used Red Heart Super Saver Solids in Shocking Pink, but this time, I used Lily Sugar and Cream cotton yarn in Overcast. This yarn is a beautiful shade of grey mixed with taupe.



To start off, I chained 10 with my 5.0mm crochet hook:

Then began to Tunisian crochet across till I was satisfied with the length:

Isn't the Tunisian crochet stitch so pretty? I love the texture! :)

If you do not know how to crochet the Tunisian crochet stitch, here is a great video:
Next, I sewed the ends together to make a loop
Then, I wrapped a long strand of yarn in the center and weaved in the loose ends. 


Tada! 
My headband is done! :) 


Happy crocheting and crafting! :)
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment