Saturday, January 16, 2016

December Favourites 2015

Ah December is over, and it is 2016! This is crazy....

This month I have been loving a lot of stuff, so I wanted to show y'all some of the things I have been using in December.
1. TCHO Chocolate
This chocolate is amazing, and my sister found a jar of 40 pieces of this chocolate at Costco. Since we bought it, I have been eating them all the time. They are so good cuz the chocolate is infused with Blue Bottle coffee. :P

2. Green Tea Kit Kat
When my family and I went to visit family for Thanksgiving, we bought two big bags of green tea kit kat from a local Japanese market. I do not like the traditional kit kat, but the green tea kit at is my favourite! It is a wafer covered in green tea white chocolate.

3. Totoro Onesie
For Christmas, I got a gift card to Amazon, and I bought a Kigurumi Totoro onesie for really cheap! Normally, the Kigurumi onesies cost $60 per, but on Amazon, they were $25. This onesie is super warm and soft. I have been wearing this at home while watching a movie or doing my homework. :)

4. Music
This month I added a couple of songs to my Spotify playlist. I used to not use Spotify at all until this month, so I have been adding all the songs that I already know and like listening to. Here are some of them:
a. Girl on Fire(Alicia Keys)
b. Mirrors(Justin Timberlake)
c.소녀( A Little Girl) (이문세 cover by OHHYUK)
d. Love On Top(Beyonce)
e. Make You Feel My Love ( Bob Dylan cover by Adele)

That's it for today!
Happy crocheting and crafting!
~Anna

2 comments: