Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crochet Corner: Amigurumi Cupcake

On my blog, I posted an amigurumi cupcake pattern. On Ravelry, someone made three of them, and I thought that all of them were so super cute!!:) I loved all of them so I decided to post all of them on a Crochet Corner!
I love how this one has such a colorful frosting top!!:) 

This one is my personal favourite, because the top is so fluffy and cute. 

 I thought this one looked super fun and had a tail of frosting coming out of its head!!:) looks like this cupcake is ready for a party. :) 

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you want to make your own cupcake, you can find it by typing in Amigurumi Cupcake Pattern in the search box. I hope you have a wonderful day of crocheting and crafting!:)

~Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment