Monday, July 8, 2013

Crochet Corner: Simple Puff Stitch Flower

Here are all of the people who made my Simple Puff Stitch Flower:

First is Sandia0505. I love how she made the flower with 6 petals! I think it looks cute.
Next there is Luinwen's. She made so many of them!!
Then denann made some of her flowers as appliqués for her daughter's dress and accessories. Doesn't it look so dainty?:)
Next, is gnosiophile's flowers. I thought that it was creative how she used 2 strands of yarn for her flowers!!

Finally, ColoradoMom made many flowers. She was the first one to make my flowers, and I thought that she did an awesome job! :) Her flower is simple but pretty.

That's it for today!! :) Thanks so much for viewing this post! Stay tuned for more patterns. You can make my Simple Puff Stitch Flower. When you do, please send me a picture of them, and I will post them on a Crochet Corner, too! :D Happy Crocheting!!!


Anna out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment