Saturday, May 25, 2013

Honeybee Cowl

Hey y'all!!!
For some odd reason, it has been getting a little bit cold where I live. I thought that it would be warm but I was was wrong!! I decided to make myself a cowl with some yarn that I got from Michaels. So here is the pattern for my Honeybee Cowl!!
 Materials...
One skein of Lion Brand Baby's First in Honeybee in bulky. (NOT SUPER BULKY!!)
Size 6.00 mm crochet hook.
Yarn needle.
Cowl pattern
Ch 62, and hdc into the 3rd ch away from the hook and across.
Next, sl st into the first st to make a large loop.

Then, ch 2 and hdc in every stand join with a sl st. 
Then ch 3 and dc in every st for 5 rounds. 
Then after that, ch 2 and hdc in every st for 2 rounds. 


Then bind off and weave in the loose ends. Sew the bottom of the cowl together. 
And there you have it! I love this cowl! It frames your face nicely and it is so warm and snug. 



Enjoy this pattern and Happy Crocheting!!


Anna out. 



This pattern is an original pattern by Anna S. from Spool of Sunshine(June 2013). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it, or sell items made from this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment