Saturday, May 11, 2013

VERY Simple Chunky Crocheted Scarf Pattern


Hey y'all!
Last Wednesday, my friend Alice gave me 2 balls of chunky Lion Brand Yarn in Oatmeal asking me to make her a scarf.




I was excited and began to make up my own pattern for the scarf. I started by chaining 15

Then I crocheted several rows in extended single crochet.

And then,  after 120 rows of extended single crochets, I was done.
Here is the pattern:
Special Stitch: Extended Single Crochet: Insert hook into stitch and pull up a loop. Yarn over and pull through one loop on the hook. Yarn over and pull through both loops on the hook.
Scarf:
Ch 15
Row 1: Extended Single Crochet in the second ch away from the hook.( 14 sts)
Row 2-120: Extended Single Crochet in every stitch. ( 14 sts)
BO
Finishing.
Weave in loose ends. ( IF you want an infinity scarf, sew the ends together with the whip stitch. )


And there you have it! You could try to make it in a bright and colorful color. :) Please send me pictures of your Chunky Crocheted Scarfs at mochiflip@gmail.com. Or if you have any questions, you could ask them to me by commenting below or by emailing me. Happy crocheting/knitting!

Anna
( UPDATE! Here is the finished product of the scarf!
)

No comments:

Post a Comment